with Kathy Kelly
Sunday, April 3
1 pm – 2:50 pm (2 hours)
Learn to make the “TriTone Tunisian Cowl” by Kathy Kelly. This cowl features a beautifully textured Tunisian lace stitch. Worked in 3 colors, the cowl is worn doubled. Colors are carried up the side of the work to minimize the number of ends to weave in.
The class will cover Tunisian double crochet and a beautiful Tunisian lace stitch pattern. You’ll start the pattern in class and may need to finish it at home. Techniques for joining will be demonstrated in class.
- Basic Tunisian Crochet skills, including how to work a foundation row, Tunisian Simple Stitch and how to make a standard return pass.
- If you take the Beginning Tunisian Crochet class, you will be ready to learn the additional skills required to make this cowl.
Bring to Class:
- Three 100 gram skeins of worsted weight yarn in 3 different solid colors
- Size J (6 mm) Tunisian crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for sewing.
Homework (to be completed prior to class):